After all the delicious food we had for Christmas and New Year, I bet we gained a couple kilos. So it is time to go back to normal weight with these delicious dish that will become one of your favorite recipes for any time of the year. Remember that not all calories are created equal and avocado is a healthy fat, that helps in weight loss. These noodles can be cooked or eaten raw, as you prefer.
– 6 large zucchinis (about 4 pounds), peeled and ends removed
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (for salting zucchini)
– 1 Tbsp. lard, bacon drippings or tallow
– 2 large avocados (about 3/4 pound total), peeled and pit removed
– 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves (about 15 medium sized leaves)
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
For the step by step procedure and details on the recipe, visit the paleo cupboard web page.